Skip to content
- The purpose of a will is to direct the distribution and management of your estate upon your death but “as you wish”.
- A well-draft will may result in reasonable deduction of probate fee*, both at the time of your death and following your death, which would not be available without a will.
- Calculation of Probation Fees (as of the currency dated Jan 1, 2020):
- NIL $0 of the first CDN$50,000 of the value of the estate; and
- 15 dollars for each CDN$1,000 or part thereof by which the value of the estate exceeds $50,000.