Corporate & Business Law
Get precise high-quality
and comprehensive business legal advice from JZW Law
Promise to Handle
Your Concerns With Care
We Understand Your Concerns And Negotiate The Best Interests For You.
Wills & Estate
Wills & We Probate!
What’s Unique? We Understand Your Requests, Tailor Draft Your Wishes And Save Your Probate Fee!
& Hands on Your Transaction
We Review Your Agreement And Close Your Deal Smoothly.
Flexible Schedules Provide You Immediate Cost-effective Legal Service
Time Is Money! We Save Your Time & Money With High-Quality Service!
WE PROUDLY OFFER
HIGH-QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES IN ENGLISH AND CHINESE
IN MISSISSAUGA, TORONTO AND THE GTA AREAS
BUSINESS & CORPORATIONS
- Build Your Business Plan: sole, partnership or corporation
- Purchase & Sale Your Business: by shares or by assets
- Tailor Design All Your Business Contracts
- Marriage / Co-habititation / Separation / Divorce Agreement
- Court Application Documents For Uncontested Divorce
- Negotiate Your Best Interests in Child & Spousal Rights
- Understand your rights in lawsuits & run a good defence
- Negotiate your interests & act on your behalf
- Saving your time and cost in dealing with lawsuits
WILLS & ESTATE
- Review Your Personal Situation
- Tailor Design Your Wills, POA For Property & Health Care, Living Will
- Witness Execution
- Residential Property Purchase & Sale & Refinance
- Commercial Property Purchase & Sale
- Vacant Land Purchase & Sale
MEET JANICE QING ZHANG
Chinese Lawyer In Mississauga, Toronto & GTA
Janice Zhang is the founder of JZW Law. She holds dual lawyer licenses to practice in the Province of Ontario, Canada and in China. Janice has been a corporate lawyer in China since 2009 where her legal practice was primarily focused on Corporate law. Janice has continued her Corporate & Business law practice since she relocated in Canada. She is an active licensed lawyer member of Law Society of Ontario, Canada.
Janice understands and advises clients fluently within the Canadian and Chinese legal systems. She found her passion in the practice of law and using it to help clients achieve their business goals. As a bilingual lawyer, Janice’s unique skills and experiences allow her to customize her legal services for English and Chinese speaking clients in each of her legal practice areas.
OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCES IN PRACTICE OF LAW IN CHINA AND CANADA
Contact Us Today !
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE JZW LAW
HONESTY & INTEGRITY
- We pride ourselves on being flexible and forward-thinking for our clients.
- We have master-level knowledge in Chinese and Canadian legal system.
- We tailor our legal advices on your business needs.
- Our lawyer sits with our clients to review and solve your legal matters together.
WIDE RANGE OF LEGAL SERVICES COVRED
- Service in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Starting from incorporation of your business to daily management & operation
- Draft and prepare all kinds of business contracts to protect your legal right when grow your business
- Negotiate your best interest and solve your problems
EXCELLENT FEEDBACKS FROM OUR CLIENTS
- We value our clients and have passion to serve our client better.
- We understand your business/personal concerns and help you to avoid or mitigate legal risks or losses.
- Great 5-stars google ratings and reviews from our clients.
- We continue to strive the excellence in legal services
BEST VALUE FOR YOUR TIME & MONEY
- Our lawyer response quickly and save your time!
- Our flexible schedules promise you efficient and high-quality legal services.
- Our lawyer has solid legal experience in Canada and in China.We customized our legal services to meet your special business requirements.
- We promise reasonable and affordable legal fees.
Our Proud 5-Star Google Reviews
By Valued Clients
Why you need a will?
The answer to this question may be summarized as follows (only for your reference purpose):
- If you do not have a will, you cannot appoint the executor who will administer your estate upon your death, and the person to fill this role will be appointed by the court.
- If you do not have a will, you cannot appoint who to be the beneficiaries and what to receive of your estate. Provincial legislation instructs who shall be entitled to inherit. For example, if you have a common law spouse or same-sex partner, he or she will not be considered your married spouse for division of your assets.
- If you do not have a will and your minor children who are under 18, the children’s parts will be payable to the court, and to be held until the children reach his/her eighteen (18) years old. However, your children will take the estate when they are eighteen (18) whether or not they are able to manage the property. Without a will, you can not set up trusts to maintain the property on behalf of your children or other family members to make regular payment for the cost of living and education.
- A well-draft will may result in reasonable deduction of probate fee, both at the time of your death and following your death, which would not be available without a will.
How to get divorce in Ontario?
Only ground for divorce – breakdown of marriage, to be established by on one of reasons:
- Separation at least one (1) year before the proceeding is determined, separation agreement duly signed.
- Adultery; or
- physical or mental cruelty.
- Discuss possibility of reconciliation before application or when separation agreement is signed;
- Promote negotiated settlement of all matters corollary to a divorce, including child support and spousal support, property rights, etc.
- Suggest each party has his/her own lawyer to represent his/herself;4. Encourage settlement all the time;
- Preparation of your application for divorce to the court; to answer or to reply wherever required during the trial proceeding.
Special instructions for notary certificate to be used in china
外国公民（包括外籍华人）拟送往中国使用的文书，驻多伦多总领馆不予直接公证，有关文书应先送交当地公证员（Notary Public）、律师或监誓员（Commissioner of Oaths）办理公证， 部分加拿大联邦或地方政府出具的文书原件（如结婚证明、出生证明、死亡证明、无犯罪记录证明等）以及高校的毕业证书原件，无需办理公证（详情请自行咨询加拿大外交部文书认证处）。
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
222 Jarvis Street, Main Floor, Toronto ON M7A0B6
Tel： (416) 325-8416 Fax： (416) 325-8434
Lawyer's Duty Of Your Real Estate Transaction
- In Ontario, only lawyers are allowed to register the rights to the title of property. That’s why you must find a good lawyer to help if you have any issues and close your deal smoothly.
- Main tasks of the lawyer:
- After you retain the lawyer, your lawyer would review your Purchase & Sale Agreement and make sure the deal would be closed on time as agreed in the Agreement.
- Lawyers do title search, other searches (if applicable); obtain title insurance, prepare for closing documents for your execution and register your title to the property, meet post-closing requirements.
- Accept your bank/mortgagee instruction, and prepare the closing document on behalf of the bank/mortgagee, arrange of execution banking documents.
- Give clients instructions from time to time about what they need to do and prepare for the closing and make sure there would be no delay.
- Suggestion: Please have your mortgage approval and arranged about one month before the closing.
|186 Robert Speck Pkwy Suite 201, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3G1|
|Mon - Fri||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat & Sun||Closed|