Our Services Include:
Review your Offer & Agreement of Purchase & Sale, all relevant transaction documents:
- Purchase: Purchase transactions include the transfer of title & one mortgage registration (if applicable).
- Sale: Sale transactions include the discharge of one mortgage. Additional fees ($300) apply if there is a second mortgage against the property being sold.
- Purchase & Sale Package Price Available
- Refinance: The price applies to standard residential transactions with purchase, sale or mortgage of residential property (for one mortgage)
- Overseas Coordination regarding Your Execution of Closing Documents if you are traveling outside Ontario or Canada
What You Need to Provide:
- Two (2) Pieces of Valid Government Issued Photo ID (Passport, Driver’s Licence)
- Proof of Your Residency Status
- Copy of your Agreement of Purchase & Sale
- Property Tax Bill of the Year
- Any Existing Mortgage/Line of Credit Information against the Property
- Any Existing Survey of the Property (if any)
- Any Other Documents May Be Required
Our Service Fee Does NOT Include:
- Land Transfer Tax of Ontario and/or Toronto
- Title Insurance of your Property
- Any Government Registration or Search Fees against your Property
- Disbursements* (reasonable costs we charge that we pay on your behalf, for example, photocopy, office expense, postage, courier service, etc.)
- HST (applicable tax)
- No Hidden Fees
- JZW Law reserves the right to the content of this website. The information provided herein does NOT constitute any legal opinion.