PURCHASE & SALE, REFINANCE LEGAL SERVICE OF YOUR PROPERTY
Cost-effective Service & Hands on Your Transaction
WE REVIEW YOUR AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE & SALE AND
COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTIONS SMOOTHLY.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY?
- Purchase of Residential Property: Purchase transactions include the transfer of title & one mortgage registration.
- Sale of Residential Property: Sale transactions include the discharge of one regular mortgage. An additional fee applies if there is a second mortgage attached to the property being sold.
- Refinancing of Your Property
- Transfer the Title: within *your arm-length family members
- Cooperation with overseas lawyers in China Mainland, Hongkong if you are traveling outside Ontario or Canada on or before the closing
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE DURING CONSULTATION:
- Two (2) Pieces of Valid Government Issued Photo ID (Passport, Driver’s Licence or PR Card)
- Copy of your Agreement of Purchase & Sale
- Property Tax Bill of the Year & Payment Evidence (for sale & refinance)
- Any Existing Mortgage/ Line of Credit Information against the Property (for sale & refinance)
- Any Existing Survey of the Property (if any, for sale)
OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED FOR YOUR TRANSACTION:
- Land Transfer Tax of Ontario and/or Toronto (for purchase)
- Title Insurance of Your Property (for purchase & refinance)
- Any Government Registration or Search Fees applicable to your transaction
- Disbursements* (reasonable costs we charge that we pay on your behalf, for example, photocopy, office expense, postage, courier service, etc.)
- HST (if applicable)
OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCES IN PRACTICE OF LAW IN CHINA AND CANADA
Chinese Real Estate Lawyer Mississauga
Chinese Real Estate Lawyer Toronto
Real Estate Legal services in Chinese and English