PURCHASE & SALE, REFINANCE LEGAL SERVICE OF YOUR PROPERTY
Cost-effective Service & Hands on Your Transaction
WE REVIEW YOUR AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE & SALE AND
COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTIONS SMOOTHLY.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY?
- Purchase of Residential Property: Purchase transactions include the transfer of title & one mortgage registration.
- Sale of Residential Property: Sale transactions include the discharge of one regular mortgage. An additional fee applies if there is a second mortgage attached to the property being sold.
- Refinancing of Your Property
- Transfer the Title: within *your arm-length family members
- Cooperation with overseas lawyers in China Mainland, Hongkong if you are traveling outside Ontario or Canada on or before the closing
- Commercial Property Purchase & Sale
- Vacant Land Purchase & Sale
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE DURING CONSULTATION:
- Two (2) Pieces of Valid Government Issued Photo ID (Passport, Driver’s Licence or PR Card)
- Copy of your Agreement of Purchase & Sale
- Property Tax Bill of the Year & Payment Evidence (for sale & refinance)
- Any Existing Mortgage/ Line of Credit Information against the Property (for sale & refinance)
- Any Existing Survey of the Property (if any, for sale)
OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED FOR YOUR TRANSACTION:
- Land Transfer Tax of Ontario and/or Toronto (for purchase)
- Title Insurance of Your Property (for purchase & refinance)
- Any Government Registration or Search Fees applicable to your transaction
- Disbursements* (reasonable costs we charge that we pay on your behalf, for example, photocopy, office expense, postage, courier service, etc.)
- HST (if applicable)
LAWYER’S DUTY OF YOUR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
- In Ontario, only lawyers are allowed to register the rights to the title of property. That’s why you must find a good lawyer to help if you have any issues and close your deal smoothly.
Main tasks of the lawyer:
- After you retain the lawyer, your lawyer would review your Purchase & Sale Agreement and make sure the deal would be closed on time as agreed in the Agreement.
- Lawyers do title search, other searches (if applicable); obtain title insurance, prepare for closing documents for your execution and register your title to the property, meet post-closing requirements.
- Accept your bank/mortgagee instruction, and prepare the closing document on behalf of the bank/mortgagee, arrange of execution banking documents.
- Give clients instructions from time to time about what they need to do and prepare for the closing and make sure there would be no delay.
- Suggestion: Please have your mortgage approval and arranged about one month before the closing.
OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCES IN PRACTICE OF LAW IN CHINA AND CANADA
Chinese Real Estate Lawyer Mississauga
Chinese Real Estate Lawyer Toronto
Real Estate Legal services in Chinese and English