Only ground for divorce – breakdown of marriage, to be established by on one of reasons:
- Separation at least one (1) year before the proceeding is determined, separation agreement duly signed.
- Adultery; or
- physical or mental cruelty.
- Discuss possibility of reconciliation before application or when separation agreement is signed;
- Promote negotiated settlement of all matters corollary to a divorce, including child support and spousal support, property rights, etc. ;
- Suggest each party has his/her own lawyer to represent his/herself;
- Encourage settlement all the time;
- Preparation of your application for divorce to the court; to answer or to reply wherever required during the trial proceeding.