- Why You Need a Will?
- Preparation of Your Last Will:
Understand your situations, we provide legal advices on how to customize your will in view of a cost-effective probation.
- Preparation of Your Continuing POA for Personal Care
The purpose of this POA allows you to appoint one or more persons to make personal care decisions when you become incapacitated.
- Preparation of Your Continuing POA for Property
The purpose of this POA allows you to appoint one or more persons to manage your overall financial matters or limit to authorized matters, and you can decide the period of effectiveness, or it could be continuing power.
- Preparation of Your Living Will
The Living Will is more like a medical instruction to your family and physicians whether to use artificial means to relief once if you suffer from extreme physical or mental pain due to the illness.
- Preparation of Affidavit of Execution